Virtual training seminar
Complete Asana instruction for virtual teams
Receive professional Asana training from anywhere
Using streaming video and screencasting, we provide a foundation for best practices with Asana.
What to expect
- Everyone to have a shared framework and terminology with which to discuss future issues and planning
- A comprehensive walkthrough of Asana so everyone knows how to get started right away
- An overview of some different applications of how Asana can be utilized (lead capture, lightweight CRM, meeting agenda tool, reporting tool for managers, etc.)
- Everyone’s immediate questions answered (some more may pop up after beginning to use it for a week or two)
- A general excitement for what Asana can do for your team–although some people will always resist change 🙂
- Some time specifically with managers to discuss company conventions
Frequently asked questions
1) General task management principles
The technology we use will always change, but the principles of task management continue to serve us. We’ll unpack some insights from the Getting Things Done (GTD) system to get us started with some shared concepts and terminology for the rest of the day.
2) Introduction to Asana
Utilizing a presentation and real-life examples, everyone will learn the basics of team task management using Asana.
3) Becoming an Asana ninja
We’ll explore concepts and features that will turn every team member into a project-leading, goal-crushing Asana ninja.
4) Q&A, 1-on-1, and management consulting (if desired)
Finally, we’ll end the day with a chance to ask difficult questions that can receive individualized responses, as well as a time for management (or other Asana administrators) to discuss recommended policies and conventions for Asana.
We can tailor the training to your specific timing needs. Most organizations start the seminar around 9:00am. With breaks (including lunch), the general training usually ends around 2:30pm with some fluctuations due to factors like number of questions asked. Afterwards, managers can choose to continue the conversation to discuss company conventions or other questions.
We accept all major credit cards. If your company policy requires paying by check, just contact us in the form below and we’ll make the arrangements.
We’ll send you an email with more information and a link to choose a date that works for both of us. We’ll also explain some of the technical aspects like how to watch the training session online.
Yes! We’re happy to offer a 10% discount to churches and other 501(c)(3) organizations. Please use the contact form below so we can work out the payment details.
No, we are a completely independent company that helps organizations with project management. Project Management Pros has been instructing and consulting companies about Asana since 2013, years before Asana, Inc. offered any type of official program for consultants or partners. Since then, we have become an official Asana Certified Pro.
Because of this, we’re able to say what Asana, Inc. won’t, like how to make the most of the free version of Asana—or even when another tool might work better.
We’re not trying to sell you Asana. We’re trying to get you results.
You may not record the training sessions without our written consent. A video/screen recording is available for an additional $200 fee. Recordings may be used for internal use only. Please use the contact form below to let us know you want to purchase a recording license.